Adobe Announces New Versions|
On 6/2/2008, Adobe announced new versions of Adobe Acrobat and Creative Suite Master Collection, Web Premium, Design Standard, and Design Premium. You can get a free upgrade to the new version if your purchase of the following item(s) was made between 6/2/2008 and 8/31/2008.
To claim your new version, you must contact Adobe Customer Service at 1-800-833-6687 directly. You will need to supply the following:
- Dated proof of purchase from WISC
- Product Serial Number (which means that you have to submit your coupon code on http://adobe.studentlicensing.com before you can claim your upgrade)
- Product, language and platform
- Your name and shipping address
- Daytime phone number and e-mail address
You must claim your upgrade by 9/15/2008.