RoboForm2Go gives you the freedom and flexibility to carry all your passwords, contacts, and bookmarks, with you for use on any computer - anywhere in the world. Since RoboForm2Go runs directly from an external hard drive or USB drive, you can use it on any computer without leaving any personal data behind. You can enjoy RoboForm2Go worry free knowing that it encrypts your information with military level AES encryption to achieve complete security.
How RoboForm2Go (RoboForm Portable) works:
- It runs from an external hard drive or USB disk.
- No installation on the client computer required.
- Works even if software installs are prohibited.
- When the external hard drive or USB disk is removed, RoboForm detaches from the browser.
- All passwords are stored on the external hard drive or USB disk, not on the client computer.
What's the difference between RoboForm2Go and RoboForm?
- RoboForm2Go (RoboForm Portable) does not require installation on a client computer, so you can use it on a computer for which you have no Administrator or Power User privileges.
- You can use RoboForm2Go in locked down environments, such as workplace or Internet cafes, without going through hassle of installing software.
- RoboForm2Go is licensed per external hard drive or USB installation. That is, one license is required for every external hard drive or USB key on which you install RoboForm2Go. RoboForm, on the other hand, requires one license for every computer on which it is installed.
Try before you buy -- download a trial version here: http://www.roboform.com/dist/RoboForm-2Go-Setup.exe